Sunday, March 26, 2017

Week #85

Bula Vinaka Family and Friends! Transfers were this week! It has been stressful but all is well in Zion haha. So Elder Willoughby was transferred to the north on Vanua Levu. That's where he'll be ending his mission in 2 months. Isa lei, going to miss that guy! As for me, I am still here in NAITASIRI! My new companion is Elder Stock and we both came to Fiji together so it's going to be a way fun transfer! He is from Sandy, Utah. He's a pretty tall dude and comes from a family of 9!!! We have similar personalities so it should be fun haha! This past week was a lot of driving people around to their new areas. I'm pretty excited to stay in Naitasiri! The zone here is so much fun and I love being able to serve here. I will try to tell you all the things I have learned this week but my brain is fried and I am pretty exhausted hahaha! Our mission is on fire right now! No joke.....As a mission council we set a goal of 144 saints and today we got an email from our mission president that we surpassed our goal and with the help of Jesus Christ had 187 converts! The work really is hastening and it is hastening fast. I love serving in a place where so many are ready to receive this awesome gospel.  I've been reading in the Book of Mormon and just a thought that I would like to share is something that has changed me. On my mission I have had the opportunity to read the Book of Mormon multiple times and one thing that has stuck with me is that Heavenly Father is so merciful to us.... There are so many times his children mess up in the Book of Mormon and He gives them so many times to repent and change. I just have a strong testimony that our Heavenly Father knows what's best for us. He wants us to be able to come back to Him. He will continue to reach out to us and help us because He's our Father. Missionary work, jobs, family life and the world can be pretty stressful. But if we can just take a break and be still and know that He is God than we can find more peace in our lives. If we have faith and believe in Him...He will carry us back to Him. I love this gospel because it is the answer to everything. I love you all and look forward to getting back to work in Naitasiri.

Love, Elder Jonati



The Singh family made me an Ibe! They are too nice
Whoa!

Naitasiri Bondfire

No comments:

Post a Comment