Monday, December 26, 2016

Week #72

Bula Family and Friends! So the past 2 weeks have been insane. We were stuck in the flat for about 6 days due to flash flooding. That was quite the adventure. Everyone is safe and all is well, just a little sick of staying inside. It feels so good to be free and back into the real world and life of a missionary. A lot has happened and I don't have a ton of time. It was when we were stuck in the flat around 9:00 P.M. I recieved a call from my mission president informing me that my Grandpa Jonutz had passed away. I was pretty upset and didn't really know how to feel so I did all that I knew how to do and got down on my knees and prayed. I can tell you this...the plan of salvation is real and true.  My Grandpa Jonutz is in the spirit world and my family and I are going to see him again. When I prayed I just was filled with a feeling of peace. I am sad he is gone but he really isn't gone.....because we are sealed as a family we will see him again. I'm so grateful to be on a mission and proclaiming this message to all I can. I'm out here because I believe it and know this to be true. I'm out here because there's so much that people don't know and so many blessings they can have. We just have to go out of our way to share it! The dead will rise again....families can be together forever if sealed by the priesthood power of God, we can become clean from sin, we can be happy through any trial because we know we can return to live with our Father in Heaven again! I love this gospel. It's so true! I know it has been awhile since I have sent pictures but I have some that I will share soon! I'd like to wish you all a Merry Christmas and hope you all feel the spirit of the Savior. Even if you don't really know if He lives, I testify that He does and He Loves you. Pray and ask.

Much Love, Elder Jonutz 

No comments:

Post a Comment